At Temple Beth Israel, every member makes a difference.
- Attend morning minyan once a week, once a month, or once in a while.
- Join our revitalization committee, to help with synagogue programming.
- Take part in the Religious Affairs [Ritual] Committee, to oversee services and other aspects of synagogue ritual.
- Make phone calls when asked to check in with other members.
- Volunteer for Family Table.
- Help us with publicity, planning, and institutional growth.
- Offer your skills with technology, fund raising, or outreach
- Write an article for the newsletter.
- Make TBI your synagogue.