We hold events in person and on-line. Link here to our Covid-19 protocols.
We host a wide range of community events at Temple Beth Israel. Our congregants, friends and the broader community come together to enjoy concerts and kosher wine tastings; to explore issues of inclusion; and to hold vigils to heal together from painful events, to name just a few examples. You can find our upcoming events below; hover over them for details.
Friday Night Service Dates
- We hold online services every Friday Night from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Once a month we hold in-house Friday Night Services that sometimes are followed by a dinner. Here are a few dates that we have planned:
- Oct 6th “Bring your own dairy Dinner” service begins at 6pm
- Nov 3rd In House Friday Night Service beginning at 6pm
- Dec 8th – New Member Hanukkah Latke Bake Off at 6pm
Mark Frydenberg Event Participation Fund
TBI wants to ensure that all members of our community can attend any Shabbat or holiday meal, and other TBI events requiring a fee. The Mark Frydenberg Event Participation Fund makes this possible. Upon registering, you can choose to pay the standard fee or a lower amount. If you register online and choose a lower amount, simply note “Event Participation Fund” in the explanation. The fee you choose remains private. The fund was renamed to honor Mark Frydenberg upon the completion of his six years of service as board president, in recognition of the unprecedented progress TBI made in accessibility and inclusion under his leadership.