It’s membership time! Link here for info on our open house, joining and renewing.
We updated our Covid-19 protocols on June 8, 2022, with new information for consuming food and beverage and for gathering outdoors. View full information and procedures here.
Temple Beth Israel is a vibrant, diverse, traditional and close-knit congregation. We are an independent synagogue that seeks to provide spiritual, social and physical access to and inclusion in meaningful Jewish life and tradition. We enjoy a full calendar of religious, social, educational and social justice dialogue and activities for the many ways our congregants and friends connect to Judaism, to their community, and to the world at large. With a 100+ year history in Waltham, on any given day we find members who were born into Temple Beth Israel warmly embracing newcomers.
- Link here for online access to prayer books.
- For more information on services, please view the pages under Praying in the menu.
- For details on the Rabbi’s current classes, please check out the newsletter or weekly email.
- For more information on other events, please visit our events page.
- Special Announcements: Check here for temporary changes in the above times, or highlights of special events.
- On Sunday, August 28, please join us for our membership open house. Link here for more information.
“My house shall be a house of prayer for all people.” (Isaiah 56:7)