A very limited number of TBI members will be in our building for High Holy Day services, to maintain safety during the current health crisis. This has been fully arranged in advance, and there will be no walk-ins. All other members and guests are welcome to join us online for the Days of Awe! Learn all the details here.
Temple Beth Israel is a vibrant, diverse, traditional and close-knit congregation. We are an independent synagogue that seeks to provide spiritual, social and physical access to and inclusion in meaningful Jewish life and tradition. We enjoy a full calendar of religious, social, educational and social justice dialogue and activities for the many ways our congregants and friends connect to Judaism, to their community, and to the world at large. With a 100+ year history in Waltham, on any given day we find members who were born into Temple Beth Israel warmly embracing newcomers.
- Check out our September/October Newsletter here. We gather in person and online. Direct links for online attendance at all events are posted in our weekly emails, and links to repeating events appear below. To receive our weekly email, click here to contact the office.
Weekly Service Zoom Links
- Friday Night Shabbat online only, 5:30 pm: Click Here
- (Our summer outdoor 4th Friday services have come to a close.)
- Saturday Morning Shabbat, 9:30 am online and in person: Click Here
- Thursday Morning Minyan, online only, 8:00 am: Click Here
Meet with Rabbi David
- Office Hours, Click Here Check out our bulletin for Septembers updated dates
- Monthly Talmud Study, 3rd Wednesday, 7:00-8:30 pm Click here No meetings in September
- Monthly Torah Study, 2nd Thursday, Noon-1:30 pm Click here No meetings in September
“My house shall be a house of prayer for all people.” (Isaiah 56:7)