Whether it’s in memory of a loved one, in honor of someone special, to sponsor a Saturday Kiddush lunch, or some other event, please consider making a tax deductible contribution to Temple Beth Israel.
Temple Beth Israel accepts online payment of membership fees, donations, and program and event registrations. Click on the Paypal link below. (If you would like to make a donation by check please mail it to Temple Beth Israel, 25 Harvard Street, Waltham, MA 02453.)
- Warming Center Fund: helps us defray the costs associated with hosting a warm shelter, lunch and conversation to our unhoused community
- TBI Community Projects:
- General Fund: Contributions defray general operating expenses.
- Education Fund: Supports guest speakers, adult and family education programs at the Temple
- Library Fund: To purchase new books for our library
- Morris Hollender Torah Fund Supports maintenance of our Torah scrolls and Torah reading initiatives
- Prayer Book Fund: To purchase siddurim, mahzors, bibles, benchers, or other prayer books for use at the Temple. Fund established in memory of Carl and Caryl Goldstein.
- Saturday Kiddush Fund: used to help defray the costs of our weekly Kiddush Lunch after Saturday Shabbat services–can be sponsored in honor or in memory of a special person or to celebrate a special event, or just because you want to help continue to keep the lunches happening each week
- Mark Frydenberg Event Participation Fund: used to make all programs accessible to everyone regardless of their ability to pay
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund: used solely at the discretion of the rabbi for charitable purposes consistent with the synagogue’s exempt purposes, to assist individual, educational and communal needs that may be necessary to be met in a confidential manner or whose needs would bring a benefit unable to be met through other means, or whose purpose would bring benefit to the congregation