These protocols were last updated on this website on January 1, 2023.
Our community health protocols will change in response to conditions. We encourage you to check here regularly for current information.
We hold most services and events multi-access, with a choice of attending in person or online, though some may be virtual only. The listing for each service or event will indicate the options.
When we gather in person, these are our current protocols:
- Do not attend if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or if you are testing positive for Covid-19.
- Masking is optional. However, those with a role in a service or program that requires them to be in close proximity to others must be masked at that time.
- Vaccination is strongly recommended, but no proof of vaccination is required
- Food (meals, kiddush, snacks) are permitted indoors or outdoors. Hand sanitizer is provided at the food service area if it is a self-service buffet. If it is served, servers wear disposable gloves.
- For all programs, services and/or meals that occur indoors, we provide seating groups that are distanced from each other. You may share a seating group only with others in your household or mutually-agreed-upon group.
- No one who is unmasked may approach closer than 6 feet to anyone outside their household or mutually-agreed-upon group without having their express permission to do so.