Welcome to your synagogue community: New members, old members and prospective members
Visit the Temple Beth Israel Open House for:
- A study session with Rabbi David Finkelstein
- Some schmoozing with current members of our board
- Information about our ritual, educational, social, cultural and social justice events
- Exploring our options for personalized b’nai mitzvah ceremonies
- Light refreshments, games, a raffle and gift bags for our attendees (refreshments dependent on Covid-19 protocols in place at that time)
Temple Beth Israel is an egalitarian, traditional synagogue welcoming all who seek to enrich their Jewish lives. We are a community that celebrates Shabbat, holidays, and life’s daily happenings together; we embrace learning, social and spiritual growth, and offer a meaningful Jewish presence in the Waltham area.
When: Sunday, August 15th, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Where: Temple Beth Israel, 25 Harvard Street, Waltham, MA
Accessibility: Parking available; ramp at front entrance; life to social hall and sanctuary; ADA compliant bathroom
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.893.8693
Can’s make it on Sunday?
Join us for an early 5:00 pm start to our on-line Friday evening service on August 20th. The service will begin at 5:30, but we will open Zoom early for an informal meeting with the Rabbi and TBI members.
Please note our current practices for meeting in person (subject to change):
- Because Middlesex County has reached the CDC’s threshold for universal indoor masking, all individuals above the age of two must remain masked when indoors at TBI regardless of vaccination status.
- No one may approach close to others without first knowing their comfort level with close proximity.
- At this time, we are not serving food; if that changes, it must be eaten outdoors or at tables set up for social distancing.